Independent assignment

Today went by pretty fast. We worked on an independent assignment which required each of my classmates to have a different role. My role was the Connector. Making connections to chapter 17 was kind of easy. When I was reading through the chapter, I found out Hassan was murdered. This really made me upset because I became attached to Hassan and Amir. It’s like I have watched them grow up right in front of me. At first it was hard for me to find pieces of the text to make a connection to, but the light bulb in my head came on at the right time. We also had switched our roles with a partner and used chapter 18 to help us. This time I was the researcher. This chapter was short and I honestly didn’t know what to look for. Hopefully I can think of more information to jot down before class tomorrow. 

Comments

Popular Posts