My Sonnet

Today in Rease class we was assigned to create our own sonnet.Here is my sonnet.




My Guardian Angel

You was a major role model in life to me
You taught me many things that I need to know
You taught me the meaning to grow and you will forever be
The light that shines before me no matter where I go.

God gave me many angels,some present,some past,
And even though you're the angel of light
All the memories we shared will always last,
And your spirit will always guide me through the night.

Sometimes my days is rough and hard to get through,
Then I hear your gentle voice telling me it's okay.
You tell me how proud you are that I took my wings and flew
From a little girl playing with dolls,now look at me today.

Your love will forever endure in my heart
No matter where you are,you and I will never depart.

Comments

Popular Posts