University of South Alabama recruitment

Today there was a recruitment for University of South Alabama.This recruitment really caught my attention.There's a lot of different majors and organizations I can choose from if I decide to go to this college.One thing that caught my attention is the fact that freshman's is allowed to drive on campus and have their own dorm area.Another thing that caught my attention is the undergraduate program which consists of nursing,medical,school,and Forensic Science.This program can give me the opportunity to participate in the field I would like to go into and get a feel of what the course will be like.This college also have career services which could help someone find a job.USA college required ACT score is a 19,which unfortunately I did not achieve on the first try,but I do plan on retaking the ACT so I can achieve the score I really need.

Comments

Popular Posts