The assignments I really enjoyed

Today in class we did multiple tasks. To start off Mr.Rease gave us 3 words to define. These words were easy to define. The next thing we did was look at a sheet with all of our claims we used on a test  and defined the claims. While looking over the claims ,we checked to see if the claim matches the evidence, and if not, we would have to try to find pieces of evidence that supports the statement. After that we analyzed “The Last Night that She Lived” by Emily Dickinson. Some stanzas of the poem ,that I didn’t understand, caused me to realize how much I overthought those stanzas and showed me how easy it is to analyze stanzas I dont understand. The last thing we did was read 5 scenes from Macbeth. I had the role as 3rd witch. This was a very exciting time  listening to others act out their characters.

Comments

Popular Posts