Fear

The assignment today was based on Fear. The classroom discussion really helped me become well aware of the fears I don’t pay attention to. I have a lot of fears but I push them to the back of my mind so I won’t constantly be reminded of them. They kind of make me feel small.I fear a lot in school also. It takes a lot of my focus away from my work because I am so worried about what’s next when I should be worried about what’s happening now. My fears causes me to miss out on many opportunities. I fear that I’m not going to succeed, fear of being judged in my works, and fear of not doing good enough. I can go on and on about all the fears I have. Due to this , I am comfortable in the position I’m in now. I know I can strive for better , but it’s really hard when you’re full of fear.

Comments

  1. I can relate to this topic one hundred percent. My fears used to cause me to miss out of a lot of opportunities, but not anymore.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts