An exciting day

Today we discussed the unit that we are going to be working on. This unit is based on short stories. I am excited about this unit because I love to read different short stories. We also watched a video called “Effort is everything.” This video really touched and inspired me to work harder to reach the goals I have planned for myself. It helped me understand that it’s okay to not understand certain things and it doesn’t lower me as a person. We were given 10 occupations and had to label them 1-10 of their importance. This was hard for me because I feel as if everyone deserves the same treatment and respect regardless of their position in life. We were introduced to a new book called Canterbury Tales by Geoffrey Chaucer. I have never heard of this book ,so I am excited to read it.

Comments

Popular Posts