Money is the root of all evil

I really liked today’s lesson. We read The Pardoner’s tale.It was about a pardoner who preached to people so he would gain money. He had no interest in people souls,sins, or their problems. This lesson caught my attention because it was connected to the Bible. I love to read the Bible so this was right up my alley! Once I read in the Bible about false prophets and fit the description because he went around giving people false hopes. I also enjoyed the story that the pardoner tells every listener to draw them into giving. This story really opened my eyes because it shows how fast someone can turn into a enemy and kill you over money. It was really sad actually in a way. I learned that you cannot trust anyone when dealing with sinful people and money.

Comments

Popular Posts