Don’t doubt yourself

Today we took a quiz on The Wife of Bath’s tale. I doubted myself a lot while taking this test, however I made a 92. I was really relieved when Mr. Reese told us our grades. I expected to have a lower grade since I struggled with a few questions. The only question I missed was number 2 although that wasn’t the only question I struggled with.  I honestly forgot who the holy friars were and their purpose. The day we read about that section , I most likely wasn’t paying close attention or I was taking notes. I also struggled with number 8. On this question we had to determine the definition for extort. I took about 6 minutes trying to figure out the answer. Luckily I guessed the right answer. From taking this quiz, I learned a very important tip for future tests. I have learned to not doubt and underestimate myself if I don’t understand the question because my outcome would most likely be better than what I expected

Comments

Popular Posts