Music is important to me!

Today we read and analyzed The Myth of Music. While reading this poem, I reflected on memories that is associated with music. I thought about the times when I used to go over a relatives house and the same song was playing from the last time I visited. I also thought of a song that me and a old friend used to love when we were growing up. Just like the speaker , I use music for a lot of things in my life. It has become part of my daily routine. It helps keep me relaxed mentally. I tend to overthink a lot, so I look to music to distract me from what’s going inside my head. I use music to help me focus. Usually I listen to gospel when I’m trying to focus on something because it’s very relaxing and calm. The Myth of Music helped me realize how deep my love for music truly is. 

Comments

Popular Posts