Reflection & chapter 9

Today in class, my classmates and I each made a claim. Making the claims for the three characters that was provided was pretty easy except Aseef. I didn’t know what I could say of him using one chapter. We then switched our claims and had to find 2 pieces of evidence for it. At first I struggled doing this because the claim I received didn’t have enough evidence for the given chapter, but a lightbulb went off in my head and I found pieces of evidence that could possibly go with the claim. In addition, we was assigned to read chapters 9,10, and 11 of the Kite runner. I haven’t finish reading it all, but I have read chapter 9 completely. In chapter 9, Hassan told his father about the whole situation with Aseef and Amir. They decided to leave Baba’s home and go back to Hazarajat. If Amir would have told someone , I feel as if the situation wouldn’t have ended like this. Maybe they would have all talked about it and Ali and Hassan would have felt comfortable knowing that he had opened up and could have sought help immediately.

Comments

Popular Posts