Reflection of Chapter 6&7

In chapter 6 , Amir talked out how winter was every child favorite season. I can relate to this because I love the winter. When I was younger , I was very excited when I would see snow. I would go outside and make snow angels and have snow ball fights. Later in chapter 6, Amir desired to win the kite tournament so he could feel worthy in the house. He stated “ then maybe my life as a ghost in this house would finally be over.” He also dreamed of the change in him and Baba’s relationship if he won the tournament. He feels as if he would be able to hold a conversation with him at the dinner table, be called Amir jan , read his stories, and pardoned for killing his mother. Chapter 7. The day of the tournament has arrived. Amir was really worried about his father’s opinion and approval  that he actually thought about backing out. When Amir won the tournament, he felt as if Baba was proud of him for once. What really upsetted me in this chapter is when Amir watched Hassan get raped by Assef and his followers. This part was really sad. Hassan did not deserve that.

Comments

Popular Posts